Decal Application Instructions
Please follow these instructions for the best results when applying your vinyl decal.
1. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol.
2. Peel backing off transfer tape.
3. Place decal sticky side down onto the surface.
4. When in place, use a card to smooth it out.
5. Slowly remove the transfer tape.
6. Let it cure for 2-3 days.
Your decal should last several years when taken care of and applied correctly.
If your decal is applied to a mug or similar surface that is used frequently, please hand wash and do not soak or scrub.